The properties and real estate belonging to the charity association can be identified as follows:
- The headquarters of the Charity Association in Beit Jala, next to St. Nicholas Church.
- The market building in the city center of Beit Jala.
- The headquarters of the Arab Orthodox Sports Club, the Al-Sheli Girls School, and the Wadih Dams School are located in the Al-Maskobiya area.
- The headquarters of the Arab Charitable Society (currently Al-Amal School, or what was previously called the Mannonites), is located in the Al-Shorfa area of Beit Jala lands.
- Badr land, is located in the Al-Shorfa area and is adjacent to the headquarters of the Arab Charitable Society.
- The headquarters of the Jala Company, which was previously known as Al-Zumar Building, is located in the northern Sidr area and is located on the main street in the direction of Talita Qumi School.
- The headquarters of the Saint Nicholas House Association for the Elderly, is located in the Khallet Hamama area of Beit Jala lands.
- The housing building is located in the Al-Sraisir area of Beit Jala lands.
- Al-Araj Building is located in the northwest of the Virgin Church of the Greek Orthodox.
- The property is located in Hosh Musleh in the center of Beit Jala.
11. The estate of St. Grace (Hosh al-Khidr), is located near the Church of St. Nicholas.
- Widad Rabee’ property, is located in Khallet Al-Janain, is from Beit Jala lands.
There are real estates and properties that are under follow-up and registration. These real estates are:
- Wedad Khamis real estate in Iraq neighborhood in the city center.
- A plot of land in Wadi Ahmed in the Cremisan area of Beit Jala lands.
- A plot of land in the cross area.
- A plot of land in the area of the table in Beit Jala.